The CCMS provides methodological support in statistical planning and analysis and data handling for various laboratories and research groups in the Luxembourg institute of Health as well as offering training in statistics and support in writing papers. In addition it provides consulting services for the pharmaceutical industry in Europe and the USA, attends Data Safety Monitoring Board worldwide for randomised clinical trials, engages in collaborative research with various external partners for example the WHO and various universities, and gives external courses in statistics not only in the greater Luxembourg region but also worldwide.
- Planning of clinical, epidemiological and laboratory studies
- Support for grant applications and publications
- Data handling and statistical analysis
- Statistical education and training
- Consultancy for commercial organisations