Training & Workshops
Key skills for early-stage researchers
The Training & Workshops are:
- Held by members of LIH staff (mostly senior researchers) who share tips, know-how and experience
- Mainly intended for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
- Interactive and including practical examples and/or exercises
- Offered once a year and adapted based on participants' feedback
- Free of charge
In the 2018 series, there are 16 courses of which 6 are for internals only (LIH students and employees) and 10 are open as well to scientific personal from all the Luxembourgish research institutions and hospitals.
Registration is opened 1 month before course start and closed 1 week before. LIH staff should register via Intranet (E-training menu: register for an existing training) and external participants by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Places will be attributed on a first-come first-served basis.
A certificate of attendance or of successful completion can be delivered. It can be requested on the signing sheet during the course.
Addresses of course locations:
- Edison building: 1AB, rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen
- BAM: 84, Val Fleuri L-1626 Luxembourg
- House of BioHealth: 29, rue Henri Koch L-4354 Esch-sur-Alzette